Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Before We Were Free Question #2

The effect that living in a closet might have on Anita are that she has become a very good thinker and writer because she has written everyday in her diary. Now she might be more careful because she didn't want to be found so she learn how to talk in low voices and keep a low profile. 
For me being in a closet for almost 2 months would be dreadful!! Mostly because if what I'm so used of doing talking a lot, playing soccer, PS3, etc. All those things would be taken away. Since I like to talk a lot and if I'm in a closet I think 1 effect would be I would come out talking by my self or wanting to spend time by my self. I don't exactly know what effects being in a closet would be for me because I've never been in a closet for more than 10 minutes so maybe things like suffocation & desperation could happen.

No comments: