skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Romeo and Juliet
I kept reading romeo and juliet because I wanted to really know how romantic it was. The play is famous because people like the romantic story and how love is important for this couple that is willing to die for one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mario's Blog
My Blog List
Marco T.
The Tragedy of CInna the Rapper
15 years ago
Rebee's Blog! ;)
Romeo and Juliet
17 years ago
J.Siwady
Romeo and Juliet
17 years ago
Ana's Blog =D
Romeo and Juliet! =)
17 years ago
Annie's Blog :P
The tragedy of "Romeo and Juliet" ♥
17 years ago
Siham's Blog!!
Romeo+Juliet
17 years ago
Nane's Blog
ROMEO AND JULIET
17 years ago
Luciaa's Blog :)
Romeo and Juliet :)
17 years ago
Carol A.
Romeo & Juliet
17 years ago
ISarmiento Super Blog
Shakespeare Way of Writting
17 years ago
Catherine's Blog =D
Romeo and Juliet (L)
17 years ago
:) Racquel Hedman :)
Romeo and Juliet
17 years ago
Virgilio's Blog
Romeo & Juliet
17 years ago
☺Edwin Blog☺
Juliet and Romeo
17 years ago
Nazgol Piechottka ;)
Romeo&Juliet: Shakespeare
17 years ago
Ileanaa's Blog:)
Romeo and Juliet
17 years ago
Vivian's Blog!
Romeo and Juliet♥
17 years ago
Yoo's Blog
Shakespeare's Foreshadowing
17 years ago
Mr. Lopez's Class
8E
17 years ago
el gringo's blog
Vocab. Book Thief that I thought I had done but I guess I didn't
17 years ago
My Blog By Oscar Reyes
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(1)
▼
February
(1)
Romeo and Juliet
►
2008
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(2)
About Me
MarioBelot
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment